- The user name or password provided is incorrect. Contact the CPD Unit should you require assistance +61 3 9510 6299 firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are unable to use this web browser for entering offline CPD information, as it has been reserved for another user. Please contact the CPD Unit should you require assistance +61 3 9510 6299 email@example.com
The CPD review project group (CPD-RPG)
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) update
It’s been a busy start to 2022 for CPD! Visit our website news item here for the latest CPD news, from another End of Triennium milestone to a very exciting Verification (audit) milestone along with updates from The Medical Board of Australia (MBA).
Other useful CPD resources
- The CPD handbook
- List of appendices - Patient survey, MsF, and peer review forms
- Emergency response page – Recognised workshops, applications & guidelines
- Clinical audit samples
- Frequently asked questions
The college will be accepting virtual/online Emergency response (ER) education sessions from those unable to provide face-to-face options due to COVID restrictions.
This caters to CICO, Cardiac arrest and Cardiac arrest SPMP. Full details are available on the website news item.
Collecting information about patients has important privacy implications. In collecting and using any patient information it is your responsibility to ensure that all privacy obligations are met and any necessary consent obtained. Only de-identified information should be routinely stored.
If any identifying information is recorded in your CPD portfolio or other material submitted to the College, please ensure that your hospital's privacy statement and patient consent policy is followed. It is also important to note that any personal comments recorded in your CPD portfolio may have potential medico-legal implications.