- The user name or password provided is incorrect. Contact the CPD Unit should you require assistance +61 3 9510 6299 firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are unable to use this web browser for entering offline CPD information, as it has been reserved for another user. Please contact the CPD Unit should you require assistance +61 3 9510 6299 email@example.com
2023 annual CPD program – launched!
The CPD program is updating from 2023 to meet the regulators new registration and recertification requirements. Find out more about the updated requirements here.
A 5-minute support video has been designed to help fellows and other CPD participants of the ANZCA and FPM CPD program navigate their online CPD portfolio for the new 2023 annual CPD program. As the CPD portfolio is accessible on all mobile devices, the video also walks through how it can be saved as a mobile responsive app for quick access.
The CPD review project group (CPD-RPG)
The CPD-RPG continue their review of our CPD program in 2023 and are excited to embark on phase two of the project plan and support the transition process, full details on the dedicated webpage.
2014 ANZCA and FPM triennial CPD program
Information and resources for those remaining on the 2014 CPD program during the 2023 transition year is available on the ANZCA website here. This information is relevant to participants in the 2021-2023 and 2022-2024 trienniums during the 2023 transition year.
Useful CPD resources
- The CPD handbook
- How can I meet my annual CPD requirements?
- List of appendices - Patient survey, MsF, and peer review forms
- Emergency response page – Recognised workshops, applications & guidelines
- Clinical audit samples
- 2014 triennial CPD program
- Frequently asked questions
Collecting information about patients has important privacy implications. In collecting and using any patient information it is your responsibility to ensure that all privacy obligations are met and any necessary consent obtained. Only de-identified information should be routinely stored.
If any identifying information is recorded in your CPD portfolio or other material submitted to the College, please ensure that your hospital’s privacy statement and patient consent policy is followed. It is also important to note that any personal comments recorded in your CPD portfolio may have potential medico-legal implications.