- The user name or password provided is incorrect. Contact the CPD Unit should you require assistance +61 3 9510 6299 email@example.com
- You are unable to use this web browser for entering offline CPD information, as it has been reserved for another user. Please contact the CPD Unit should you require assistance +61 3 9510 6299 firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 updates to the CPD program
The below changes to the ANZCA CPD Standard have been approved, and will be implemented into the CPD program from January 1, 2020.
- Cultural competency may be claimed under the Practice evaluation category at two credits per hour, credit cap of 10 credits annually.
- Examiner for the Final exams of the ANZCA training program will be able to claim group viva discussion and examiner assessor activities under the Practice evaluation category at two credits per hour, credit cap of 10 credits annually.
- New emergency response activity, a new standard for Cardiac arrest - Special Pain Medicine Physicians (SPMP) requiring Advanced Life Support (ALS) training will be introduced specially for faculty fellows. (This may also be used by the non-interventional practice participant generally, although this is not a mandatory requirement).
- New CPD Plan question - participants starting their triennium from 2020 will be asked to complete a specific question on activities supporting their own health and wellbeing.
Please note: the triennial and annual CPD requirements remain the same for all practice types. These changes are new offerings or amendments to current elements/activities of the CPD program.
The Perioperative Anaphylaxis Response online course is now available.
Collecting information about patients has important privacy implications. In collecting and using any patient information it is your responsibility to ensure that all privacy obligations are met and any necessary consent obtained. Only de-identified information should be routinely stored.
If any identifying information is recorded in your CPD portfolio or other material submitted to the College, please ensure that your hospital's privacy statement and patient consent policy is followed. It is also important to note that any personal comments recorded in your CPD portfolio may have potential medico-legal implications.